You will be partnering across all Technology platforms, you will help to drive day to day operational and financial responsibilities of this portfolio, in ensuring the fundamentals are in order, including but not limited to financial processes, governance, risks and controls. You will also be a key stakeholder in helping drive the transformation of Finance Technology business processes.
• Pro-active partnering role as a trusted financial advisor to the businesses to resolve strategic and operational challenges.
• Support the implementation of process changes and the change agenda within the Technology Finance team
• Preparation of financial performance reports and insightful commentaries to track and drive business performance and enable strategic and operational decisions
• Prepare material for the monthly review meetings with senior Platform stakeholders and Finance Leads
• Prepare for the quarterly Business Review with the CEO
• Performing month end close processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of our financials
• Work closely with countries to review monthly financial performance, as well as investigate variances and identify business risks and opportunities.
• Ownership and accountability for timeliness, data accuracy and process adaptation as needed in delivery of various Regional Reporting data sets and reports to various stakeholders.
• Develop and put together cohesive presentations for internal and external forums. This will require active facilitation and teamwork across businesses and functional units.
• Participation in cross functional project work to help drive the strategic agenda.
• Actively participate in the learning and sharing of best practices.
To apply, please send your updated CV to Joanne Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title or Click Apply Now.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.