- Assist in the financial controlling of the new TMU unit (the main unit of Treasury & Markets), review the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet of this unit.
- Compile P&L reconciliation data and resolve P&L issues in conjunction with the product controllers.
- Assist in adhoc review or investigation that may arise.
- Participate in business-related initiatives that may involve new business activity, product or system.
- University education
- 3-6 years of working experience
- Prior experience in banking industry especially treasury business preferred
- Eager to learn, and to make individual and team contribution
- Being data driven and data centric in performing the tasks
- Added advantage as prior PSGL, Murex system user
To apply, please send your updated CV to Joanne Chong at email@example.com, quoting the job title or Click Apply Now.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.