- Conduct audits for CBG audit portfolio and identify the associated risks
- Support Function Audit Head and Deputies in project planning and execution
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Participate in digital initiatives (including data analytics tools and data driven operating model) to promote data driven audits.
- Degree qualification, with at least 4-6 years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably with relevant experience in consumer banking, wealth management and/or legal & compliance functions
- Self-motivated and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently and effectively with multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), i.e., able to articulate key messages effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and team mates.
- Proven robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Accounting or internal audit qualifications (Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) are preferred. Other AML professional qualifications would be desirable.
To apply, please send your updated CV to Joanne Chong at email@example.com, quoting the job title or Click Apply Now.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.