Our client is a manufacturing MNC headquartered in Europe and they are currently seeking for motivated individuals to be part of the team as an Accounts Executive.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible in ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of financial information, support decision-making processes, and contribute to the financial well-being of the organisation.
- End-to-end process of preparing and posting of bank transactions for outgoing / incoming payments and forward contracts
- Posting of vendor invoices in SAP as part of accounts payable
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, cash in transit accounts etc.
- Month end related activities including financial closure and accounts reconciliations etc.
- Handling of GST /VAT
- Coordination of the Internal Control documentation and the year end audit schedules for external auditors
- Any ad hoc reports or duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently whilst being a strong team player. Being systematic is crucial in this role and you will also need to be able to work under pressure.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Finance or equivalent financial qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience with exposure to international finance environment, preferably in a shared service environment
- Good knowledge in MS Office especially MS Excel, SAP FI/CO R3
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Fast learner, attention to details, deadline-oriented
Please feel free to send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420