Our client is a logistics MNC and they are currently seeking for motivated individuals to be part of the team as an Accounts Executive.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible in the general accounting tasks including the collection and payment operations, invoice acceptance and management, purchase-to-pay process and bank account management.
- Handling/reviewing accounting data entries into SAP.
- Performing/Supervising AR, AP and expense claim process
- Ensure timely payments to Local & Overseas vendors
- Bank reconciliations, update of Cash book
- Organizing and filing of accounting documents
- Prepare for /support response to Internal/ External Audit
- Manage communication, build collaborative trust and focus people on the results
- Support Head of Finance, manager and accounting with compliance and ad-hoc reports
- Other administrative and ad-hoc duties
To succeed in this role, you will need to be technically strong with the ability to work well both independently and in a team.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience with 2 years of accounting data entry experience (SAP preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevance
- Ability to use Microsoft tools, especial MS Excel
- Knowledge on GST, FRS, Tax regulations and other related practices are preferred.
If keen, do click on the "Easy Apply" or send over your updated CV to email@example.com today and we will be in touch as soon if your profile is a fit.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420