Our client is a renowned reinsurance company globally looking for Administration Executive to join the exciting team.
This role will provide support in various aspects of office administration operations, including day-to-day facilities management and administration services to ensure effective and efficient functioning of the company’s activities.
- To perform full spectrum of coordination and administrative duties, including invoices, data entry and document filling
- Co-ordinate office facilities, utilities, equipment maintenance and repairs. Liaise between building management, company & vendor
- Maintain office access card system and intercom and responsible for office daily operational matters
- Co-ordinate on & off-boarding employee process (seating allocation, issue access cards and keys)
- Manage office administration expense reports (petty cash), verify and ensure all invoices submission are recorded accurately
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in office administration;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organized, detailed oriented, multi-tasker, adaptable, pro-active and a team player;
- Require daily WFO due to the job nature
Interested applicants may send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or or Click Apply Now.