Our client is an established and dynamic regional asset management firm looking to expand their alternative investment team in Singapore. They are looking for Alternative Investment Analyst (Credit Analyst) with at least 3 years of experience to join their exciting team.
- Research, source and generate investment themes, ideas and strategies in the alternative investment and private market space. These include, but not limited to, private equity, private credit, real assets, structured products and digital assets.
- Conduct due diligence and feasibility studies on potential opportunities that align with the firm’s private market investment strategy
- Draft and present proposals to firm's Investment Committee
- Prepare and refine pitch decks, factsheets, termsheets, information decks
- Attend annual investor meetings for underlying funds
- Identify and execute co-investment transactions that support the firm's mission, strategies and policies
- Bachelor Degree from a recognised university
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation holder or candidates preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Research, Fund Management, Portfolio Management, or similar function.
- Understanding of performance attribution, market factors and driver of returns across mutual funds and asset classes