Our client is a global water technology provider.
Position is required to provide Application Engineering & Tender Support (AETS) services to Commercial Teams (CTs) residing in different parts of Southeast Asia. Additionally, the position is required to collaborate with SEA Project Engineering Team to facilitate their timely preparation of Engineering Submissions to customers.
- To support Commercial Teams sales target achievements via provision of AETS technical services.
- To review tender specifications or enquiry requirements and select the most appropriate and competitive package to offer.
- To assist in preparing Tender Submittals e.g. technical schedule, schedule of guarantee, pump curve and drawings and ensure their on-time submission.
- To engage both internal/ external customers and factories to obtain necessary information and
- documentations for competitive proposal preparation.
- To engage 3rd party vendors or contractors to obtain necessary technical or pricing details for proposal
- preparation as necessary.
- To check Purchase Requisition Details for order processing.
- To provide Technical or Application Engineering Trainings for SEA Sales and Sales Channels.
- To support Project Engineering Team in preparing technical or engineering contents and drafting technical responses for Project Execution Engineering submission.
- To be involved in and support Innovation and localization efforts.
- To be involved in Continuous Improvement programs.
- To attend customer or site meetings as required.
- To provide technical support to project management and service teams to facilitate successful commissioning when necessary.
- Min. Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Environmental Engineering or Physics Engineering.
- Min. 3 years of work experience in Pump Hydraulics, Pump System Selection for Municipal &/or
- Industrial Segment.
- At least 2 years of techno-commercial proposal preparation and large scale tendering exposures.
- Possess solid understanding of pumping system in various applications.
- Possess capability to handle design tools and drafting tools (BIM, CAD, REVIT etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, PIDs and specifications is a plus.
- Ability to self-start with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.