Our Client is a market lead position in the Medical Devices industry with a market capitalization of more than USD1 billion dollars turnover. The company's vision is to integrate innovation, expertise, and product offerings. With growing demand and new business endeavors, they are currently seeking an Application Specialist (Ophthalmic) to join their team here based in Singapore.
- Set a clear budget of quantity and amount of revenue for each product and customer account in the beginning of year
- Keep updating pipeline list on a real time basis and report the pipeline situation to the management at least monthly basis
- Promote the Organization products in Singapore Market.
- Negotiate with customers, follow up on inquiries and close sales.
- Demonstrate products to customers.
- Fully responsible to loan and collect back products for trial loan
- Follow up on collection of payments from customers and report the progress at least monthly basis
- Actively demand and participate in product trainings to be able to demo products to customers independently
- Support exhibitions, seminars and workshop to collect sales leads o Liaise with vendors for supply of materials to set up systems for sales. o Assist in new product launches, demonstrations, seminars and exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Optometry or relevant studies with 5 years hands on experience managing Ophthalmic equipment’s. You’ll need to have the ability to articulate and communicate effectively towards internal and external stakeholders.