Our client is a leading provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions (IFM), property management, operation and maintenance, specialized rail engineering works, sustainable solutions, and FM Consultancy services. The company operates across a wide spectrum of mission-critical industries and markets, including aviation, transportation, healthcare, education, government, and commercial projects.
As an Assistant Facilities Manager, you will assist in overseeing the facility management and maintenance activities of a healthcare facility. You will be leading an on-site facilities team of engineers, technical officers,, and technicians in providing facilities management service to the client.
You will ensure the smooth operations of facilities and oversee the site’s A&A and upgrading project works. This role will require people management skills in leading the team and interpersonal skills to work with the client, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee and lead a team in facility management.
- Establish good working relationships with clients and to develop trust and confidence.
- Establish and maintain quality service standards.
- Coordinate and liaise with external agencies on new initiatives and major repairs and maintenance works.
- Prepare tender documents and specifications.
- Plan, coordinate and execute rectification works.
- Responsible for project costing and control.
- Assist manager on daily operations of site and provide technical support and guidance.
- Possess a recognized Degree in Engineering or Building Services with min 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong M&E experience.
- Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behavior.