Our Client is an Established Financial Banking Group with a Global Presence. They are seeking for an individual to join their growing team as an Assistant Manager, HR Generalist.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process liaising with hiring managers, interviewing and on boarding new employees
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR policies an procedures and recommend improvements
- Liaise with outsourced benefits vendors to provide a good service to the business and review service levels annually
- Manage the monthly payroll and leave processing with the outsourced service provider independently
- Support & help improve employee engagement and build culture
- Assist to prepare management reports for HQ and regulators
- Lead of compensation and benefits for business units to include salary bench marking with the market so as to attract and retain talent.
- Min. Degree in Any Field
- Min. 5 years of professional HR experience in Banking Industry will be preferred
- Possess great interpersonal skills to communicate with level of stakeholders