• Process and handle all payroll matters, ensuring all payroll timeline is adhered to and accuracy is met for all salaries paid out.
• Check time attendance and roster to ensure payment of hours are correct.
• Ensure accurate, timely updating and maintaining employee information in the HRIS system.
• Timely submissions to government authorities such as CPF Board, IRAS and etc.
Employee Relations and Communication
• Serve as the first point of contact for HR inquiries from employees and line managers.
• Conduct orientation for new employees.
• Be the liaison personnel for employee grievances and disciplinary matters, providing timely counselling if required.
• Support the resolution of employee relations matters e.g. Involuntary termination, Redundancy, Performance Improvement Plan, Disciplinary Meeting etc.
• Provide support for Performance Appraisal exercise.
• Generate all HR related letters (eg: Letter of Appointment, Confirmation, Promotion).
• Handle all MOM work pass related matters (eg: Application, Renewal, Appeal, Cancellation).
• Handle all claims.
• Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min. Degree in Any Field
- Min. 5 years of Working Experience in Related Field
- Experienced in using Payroll & Time Management Systems
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills