Responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of regional and global tasks such as participating as a task force member to enhance Global HR projects with members of other group companies. This position will also be taking a supporting role for regional tasks such as verifying the compensation of Group CXOs, improving the compensation systems of other Group companies, assisting in the succession planning, and hiring of CXO-level employees for Group companies, in cooperation with the head office. This position will also support the communication and implementation of improvements initiatives in enhancing employee engagement and company culture. Other ad hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Promote Global HR projects within Headquarters and the Group Companies.
- Assist with the validating remuneration and compensation scheme of the executives and reporting to Headquarter by gathering salary benchmarking data and compensation reviews.
- Support administrative tasks of succession planning of executives for Headquarter and new markets.
- Assist with the planning Talent development programs for employees.
- Implementing initiatives to improve employee engagement.
- To support any HR strategic tasks specifically assigned from the management.
- Support of project team, keeping projects on track, meeting budget goals and deadlines.
- Min. Degree in any Field
- Min. 4 years prior experience in the field of HR in Regional Compensation & Benefits, planning Corporate Culture and Employee Engagement
- HR Experience in the Insurance Industry will be desirable