Information Management Systems support:
• Manage legal documents, databases, tools
• Provide effective data management of the legal documentation and handles data inputs on Information Management and Database system (Dilitrust software) and Legal Fees Management system (Brightflag)
• Perform the role of administrator for the Information Management system, and provide support to the Singapore legal team, including generating reports for the Singapore legal team.
• Provide litigation support to the Singapore legal team by collating documents for preparation of court/arbitration hearing or legal submission
• Tracking of arbitration and court dates
Contracts Review and Management:
• Proofread legal documents
• Draft routine legal documents and letters
• Prepare / review simple contracts
• Maintain the currency of documentation templates and guidance notes on usage. Assist in the development of new templates.
• Assist with signature formalities including to Coordinate and arrange signatures on documents and POAs attending notary public/ embassies on witnessing of signature
• Assist in the establishment, maintenance, organization and review of data rooms
• Assist in document/contract management during deal process
• Assist in closing and post completion formalities
Global Legal Operations support:
• Provide support for various global legal operational initiatives across the legal ecosystem to improve departmental efficiency and achieving Legal Function’s objectives .
Legal Training support:
• Provide support in organizationand coordination of legal trainings to global legal teams and/or corporate-wide on legal topics
Intellectual Property Matters
• Support intellectual Property including liaison with external IP firms in the registration matters of corporate brands and individual products brands, implementing (where required) and maintaining records
• Coordination with internal stakeholders in communicating key updates to their trademarks matters including application status, potential oppositions/ citations reported against their trademarks and working with the external IP firm to assess the case matter and strategies before communicating our instructions.
• Regular review of IP-related invoices to ensure accuracy of fees charged for IP matters and administer payment of fees.
• Provide general administrative support to the Singapore legal team
• Provide support and minutes taking at the monthly Legal ExCo meetings
• Coordination with legal counsels and external auditors on annual audit confirmations
• Liaise with external counsel on legal matters and administer payment of fees. Assist internal counsel in monitoring external fees, where required
Core Skills and Competencies
- Competence to use common workplace technologies such as Ms Excel, Microsoft 365, Power Point, MS Team, SharePoint
- Familiarity with key systems, online legal tools and processes, and legal nomenclature
- Handle data in a responsible and legally compliant manner
- Competence to manage and optimize legal processes and procedures as they are deployed within the legal function.
- Ability to handle project management work
- Creative thinker
- Team Player
- Pro-active and responsible
- Detail oriented Strong organizational skills
- Willing to learn