Representing a leading organisation within the shipping industry, this is an instrumental role where the job incumbent is expected to undertake end to end HR activities within the shared service, as well as the center of excellence for global teams.
- Reporting to HR Director, provide support in various HR projects as well as alignment between HR goals and deliverables
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions in compliance with legal requirements including recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management, compensation & benefits, payroll administration, employee relations, etc.
- Manages employee administration matters such as confirmation, promotion, termination, on & off boarding, induction of new employee, update & maintain Human Resources information / staff records.
- Manages and implementing all aspects of Human Resources functions, strategies and initiatives including policies, systems / processes, procedures, talent management, operational improvement and organization development to align the workforce management with the overall strategic goals of the company.
- Execute, Manage and Track annual HR budget;
- Ensure effective change and innovation management, develop a culture that continually seeks to improve the effectiveness of collaboration and teamwork throughout their value chain;
- Provide advice and coaching to Line Managers on all HR related matters to support business decision-making, problem solving and managing performance;
- Leverage on suitable government workforce initiatives and grants to support organizational growth
- Degree with 8- 10 years of professional experience
- Supervisory experience required; preferably within industrial industries (etc oil and gas, marine, logistics, manufacturing)
- Regional experience highly preferred
Interested candidates please click apply. Do note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA License: 16S8311
Registration Number: R1433612