A Large German MNC, located in the west is seeking for an experienced HRBP to partner the business and share the responsibility for goals and targets delivery. Provide execution, advice, coaching and guidance in HR and leadership related areas to the following areas.
- Integrated People Planning: partner with Global HR Task Force in annual workforce planning exercises for identified business, countries & roles
- HR Data and Analytics: identify key talent insights needed to facilitate business decisions.
- Strategic Recruitment: conduct recruitment for strategic and/or leadership roles in the region
- Performance Management: support the business leaders during performance appraisal, including facilitating division moderation exercises and career development recommendations.
- Talent Development & Management: work with business leaders, HR Centre of Excellence in identifying and developing key employees and talents.
- Change Management / Organisational Development: Review, create, lead and implement strategic change projects and employee engagement initiatives in the division when required.
- Corporate Projects: perform due diligence on major business projects, including potential M&A and post-acquisition integration work in Singapore.
- Communication: Communicate the needs of the business to the Country HR and CoEs and work closely with them.
- Degree qualified preferably in HR with at least 6 years of relevant HR business partnering experience.
- Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- An agile HR who possess a strong sense of ownership to respond to challenges with speed and innovative solutions
- Strong ability to synthesize multiple, diverse viewpoints into practical, scalable solutions is necessary to succeed
Interested candidates please click apply / send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA Licence: 16S8311
Registration Number: R1433612