Our Partner is a Well Established Food Manufacturing Multinational Corporation with a Global Presence. They are seeking for an individual to join their growing business as an Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition ( 1 year Contract/ Convertible to Perm ).
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process to ensure the open positions are filled within the defined lead times and budget.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and HR business partners to understand talent needs and priorities.
- Develop and maintain key Talent Acquisition metrics and analytics to measure success and drive continuous improvement.
- Manages advertising vacancies by drafting and placing advertisements in a wide range of media; leverages social media to attract talents and engage candidates.
- Liaise with hiring managers to define job requirements, expectations, and appropriate assessment criteria.
- Conduct direct search through open resources or employee referrals & occasionally through external providers, review applications, create long lists, conduct interviews, and shortlist candidates.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies to attract and engage passive candidates building talent pipeline for key roles to reduce fill time in such role.
- Provide expert knowledge to the local management/hiring managers regarding resourcing strategies.
- Responsible for the recruitment budget and ensure that all costs are within budget.
- Select and evaluate suppliers and negotiate the most optimal service level agreements.
- Build and manage relationships with external recruiting partners and vendors as needed.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Min. 8 years of End to End Talent Acquisition Experience.
How to Apply:
Please contact your friendly consultant, Gerry Seet at 9620 5235 or submit your resume to email@example.com
Gerry Seet Shi Hau
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg No: R1985231