As an upmarket player of shipping and logistics services, our client is seeking for an experienced Assistant Trade Manager
· Engage at business level of deploying ships that meet the requirements of routes, monitor and analysis project timelines with proper scheduling.
· Implement and develop new business strategic plans across various regional markets like Indian Sub and Middle East.
· Manage Pricing and Space allocations with the aim to improve utilization and Trade performance.
· Develop business/marketing plan together with the team across various rate agreements and service deliveries.
· Provide management with Intra-Asia Trade reports with competitive analysis.
· Provide accurate and timely market updates and demand predictions.
· Other duties/ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
· Min. Bachelor of Science in Maritime Studies or Business Studies Management.
· Applicants are ideally with 5+ years working experience within shipping sector.
· Strong understanding and working knowledge of Intra-Asia Trade background.
· Possess strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of the intra-Asia trade partners and services with a proven record.
· Proficient in MS Excel, specifically in Vlookup, Pivot-table, basic formulas.
· Good ethics and professional conduct, with strong sense of team player spirit.
For more discussion, please forward your resume to email@example.com