· Collaborating with industry experts to manage and front after sales business of the company
· Participating in estimating, planning, upgrading of customers’ digital systems and scheduling deliverables with good level of customer facing
· Impacting our customers’ initiatives and business drivers
· Providing support to control scope, cost, implementation, and quality
· You will be part of the digital service team ecosystem which works across the value chain of different industries and provide customers with technology as a service.
· Manage and deliver digital transformation engagements with industrial customers, utilizing co-creation techniques and drilling down technological roadmaps into viable and practically implementable project.
· Tech school graduate with an appropriate 4-year technical degree from engineering background
· Proven electro-mechanical aptitude (based on previous experience and/or education) along with user PC/software skills
· Ability to read and understand design and programming documents.
· Qualiﬁed Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Singapore and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment
· Good communication skills in English is a must
· Willing to learn multiple topics and deal with a variety of stakeholders
· Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills
For more information, please email to email@example.com