A publicly listed organization which is a digital ecosystem enabler with global presence that helps enterprises to enable digital transformation. In today's world, "Connectivity" is basis of sustenance for the global economy. The organization provides enterprise-enabled services and delivers secure connected digital experiences connecting businesses to 60% of the world's cloud giants.
The organization has launched a digital connectivity proposition in year 2020, and aim to help companies with temporary contactless solutions by providing a sustainable holistic, secure and enterprise-level digital solutions that addresses business challenges.
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven Associate Director (Sales) with great business acumen to drive strategic customer engagement with key enterprise client!
- Engagement with enterprise clients for strategic opportunities to increase growth of the organization's business
- Establishing the organization as the client's key technology partner in their digital transformation journey
- Lead and manage the full sales cycle and work with C-level executives, IT, and other key stakeholders to meet their business outcome
- Advise on the competitive situation and propose strategic solutions
- Build robust account plan focusing on strategies and tactics to achieve the revenue goals for the account to cover
- In depth understanding of client environment and challenges, priorities and business imperatives
- Build compelling value propositions straddling across technology and business
- Establish and maintain quality business relationships with clients and their decision makers, positioning the organization as a key strategic partner in their digital transformation journey
- Lead client negotiations, manage deal progression and deal closure by ensuring alignment amongst cross functional teams
- Review solutioning for clients' requirements and articulate the unique value to clients
- Conduct periodic reviews with team to discuss and action account-wise progress
- Work closely with Customer Success team for the accounts to build and execute a strategy for renewals and retention to control churn
- Provide customers and competitive insights to build commercial and technical proposal
- Minimum 8 years of enterprise sales, business development and account management experience, specifically in selling large and complex technology deals to C-level executive in banks, manufacturing, retail, transport and logistics company
- Experienced in cloud, software, technology & infrastructure management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across internal (e.g. product, marketing, CSO) and external stakeholders (e.g. market research, strategic partners, vendors)
- Excellent articulation and communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management, executive engagement, strategic planning and account penetration techniques
*Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ld
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R2094227