A publicly listed organization which is a digital ecosystem enabler with global presence that helps enterprises to enable digital transformation. In today's world, "Connectivity" is basis of sustenance for the global economy. The organization provides enterprise-enabled services and delivers secure connected digital experiences connecting businesses to 60% of the world's cloud giants.
The organization has launched a digital connectivity proposition in year 2020, and aim to help companies with temporary contactless solutions by providing a sustainable holistic, secure and enterprise-level digital solutions that addresses business challenges.
They are currently seeking an experienced Associate Director - Solutions Engineering (Presales) with excellent communication skills to provide primary technical leadership in providing solutions for organization's clients and lead / design successful implementation through delivery teams.
- Participate across the full lifecycle from Presales stage leading to successful implementation of solutions suggested through the delivery teams
- Define the technology architecture of the customer, mapping to the business requirement and vision and then help in executing the same through amalgamation of products / services / OEM / service provider
- Lead architecture from conceptualization phase to successful implementation and provide guidance to project implementation team by defining patterns, guidelines, agile process and training
- Develop PoV and provide thought leadership on the best technologies, products, and platforms, and lead the assessment and design of current and future state architectures and developing transformation roadmaps focusing on the key pillars of the organization
- Establish and maintain engagement with clients, partners and other BUs to develop and execute innovative solutions for clients leveraging from previous experience in deploying required solutions
- Develop Enterprise architecture capability, and bring in the mindset shift in the approach through enhanced architecture Framework designs be responsible for establishing and refining governance around the designs and models
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Consulting or Enterprise Architecture domain
- Large organization working experience in the space of of Telecom / System Integrators or relevant product organizations
- Hands on experience in various technology stacks and multiple domains
- Knowledge of consulting in key verticals like BFSI and Manufacturing is preferred
- Expertise in domain's architecture
- Experienced in domain adoption and installation
- Internal and external stakeholder management and consultative skills
- Understanding of various scenarios and governance and regulatory framework
*Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ld
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R2094227