- Involved in business meeting, i.e monthly review meeting, etc. to understand business strategy and priorities to align HR activities with business needs, communicate and discuss HR initiatives with business managers to be a bridge between HR and business.
- Identify the proper channels to source and recruit talent in accordance with business need, and manage induction at mid-managerial level.
- Collaborate with business and facilitate retention analysis and discussion periodically, handle stay interview with selected group of employees, provide feedback/suggestion to managers, keep a good record and track progress of action plan. Ensure talents to be retained as expected.
- Assist in performance management process to collect and check performance goal setting, periodical communication, annual performance appraisal, handle appeals at department level.
- Responsible for HR operations, such as handling employee on board, transition, exit procedures, etc., to ensure that the procedures are legal, efficient and complete.
- Assist C&B Team to communicate/coordinate with local relevant Government
- Vendors related to employee employment works, such as MOM, Commercial Insurance Company
- Set and update office management SOP/work instructions, ensure them to be well implemented.
- Plan and control annual and quarterly office administration budget to ensure the financial resource is utilized in proper and economical way.
- Responsible for email & courier service, office cleaning and supply, facility maintenance, and etc. to ensure a comfort, convenient and safe working environment for employees.
- Negotiate with external vendors including but not limited to office landlord, property management, warehouse facility and office suppliers on good terms and conditions maximize Company’s interest. Maintain the relationship with vendors to ensure a good collaboration with them.
- Responsible for providing suggestions, materials preparation and submission to government Dept for employees who need to apply for work permits.
- Degree in HR or equivalent
- 8-10 years of professional HR & Admin experience preferred
- Proficiency is mandarin required, as the role would require close interaction and liaison with Chinese counterparts
Interested candidates please click apply. Do note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.