Our client is the world's leading hospitality industry provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services, a premium lifestyle attraction. Currently they are looking for a dynamic Assistant Vice President, Sustainability to join their team.
- Develop sustainability priorities, policies and strategies and set goals / KPIs in consultation with management and stakeholders.
- Research and benchmark latest ESG/ sustainability trends and recommended integration into corporate objectives and business operations.
- Oversee and monitor sustainability initiatives / projects across the organization and conduct regular stakeholder engagement meetings to ensure objectives are met.
- Develop sustainability communication and engagement activities to effectively communicate and raise awareness amongst external and internal audiences including partners, suppliers, consumers, and team members.
- Responsible for annual Sustainability Reporting by providing relevant write-ups and data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sustainability/ Environmental/ Engineering related discipline or with at least 15 years of sustainability experience.
- Proven track record in delivering sustainability strategies and improvement programs in large scale and diverse operations.
- Experienced in Sustainability Reporting, Sustainable Building and Facilities Design preferred.
- Good communicator with ability to influence multiple cross-functional stakeholders and able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.