My client is a renowned food manufacturing brand that is experiencing exponential growth. They are looking for a Brand Manager (Based in Malaysia) who would be responsible elevating the brand presence through conducting market research and utilizing market insights to develop short-term and long-term brand strategies.
- Conduct consumer and market research, staying in contact with the brand positioning and changes within the market
- Devise long and short term marketing plans to elevate brand performance
- Work with cross functional teams to for new product development and track launch performance
- Develop partnerships with various external stakeholders
- Create and communicate collaboration plan with stakeholders to maintain awareness of the brand in the market
- At least 6 years of experience within the brand marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in supporting the end-to-end New Product Development process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Motivated individual with strong business acumen
Interested talents, do send your CV to email@example.com in word format and we will be in touch as soon if your profile is a fit.