A Singapore-based and established organization that connects people via a good combination of technology and payment! With their core product being widely used in both commercial and public sectors (from shopping to transport to community services), my client has managed to embark on a fruitful digital transformation journey and incorporate their products and services into daily lives of their users.
Amidst their continuous growth and success, they are searching for an expert Business Analyst to join them in this exciting journey!
As a Business Analyst in the Project Management Office department, you will work closely with agile team members such as product owners and software developers and Scrum masters. Reporting to the Head of PMO, and working alongside a team of Business Analysts, you will be responsible for performing responsibilities that are critical to the delivery of company's products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Foster Agile principles and methods for requirement gathering
- Understand the voice of stakeholders to capture the concerns/pain points and be actively involved in solutioning, design processes and opportunities
- Have active participation in delivery squad/team from Inception workshops, Development sprint cycle and be involved Post Implementation Reviews.
- Work closely with business units, technology teams and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that they are engaged and actively managed.
- Gather requirements for IT related projects by conducting interviews, work flow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions
- Facilitate and clarify stakeholder’s needs and translating them into requirements, under product owner’s Scope and Direction.
- Define requirements with a level of detail for User Stories, and specifying acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, QA and product owners to ensure that product owner intent is effectively captured
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferable
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Business Analyst or Requirements Analyst role
- Passion for learning new technology
- Good communication and listening skills
- Well organized
- Strong ability to work under pressure in a team and to prioritize tasks
*Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R2094227