- The role will be responsible to perform daily operational checks to ensure data availability for Risk downstream engines, reporting, modelling and analytics requirement. This includes:
- Completeness and reconciliation checks of data in data mart
- Completeness of critical data elements through variance checks
- Follow-up with respective technology partner for any breaks and variances that are not within thresholds
- Tracking and ensuring SLA or timeliness requirements are met as per agreed
- Proactive in communicating and keeping the stakeholders inform of any potential delay in BAU run.
- Continuously improvement of BAU process by building various checks and control mechanisms e.g. building of exception and reconciliation reports to ensure the data integrity and completeness
- The role is also expected to perform ad hoc data analysis and profiling to support users and data related requests.
- The role must be comfortable with large amount of data for completeness and reconciliation checks, investigation of issues and analysis and profiling.