- Grow and develop affinity programs to meet the pre-set GWP and L/R target
- Work closely with other internal & external stakeholders to setup / optimize the operational processes for existing / new programs, including Q&B journey, policy issuing, customer inquiry handling, claims handling, business renewal, endorsement, etc.
- Ensure compliance with required control in place
- Create and maintain a risk management environment that ensures risks taken by the function are identified, assessed and frequently monitored, managed and reported against.
- Ensure full understanding of Fair Dealing Outcomes and one’s own accountability in delivering these outcomes as applicable to the role
- Minimum of 10 years of GI Personal Lines products business development & management experience
- Personal Lines product knowledge and UW ability preferred
- PGI & BCP qualified
- Strong Business analysis skill and communication & negotiation skills
- Relationship building