Our client is looking for a Business Manager to see through the transformation of the distribution channels for South-East Asian markets. Reporting to the Business Development Leader, you will be responsible for managing the Distributor and the P&L targets for the portfolio of brands consisting of global FMCG brands.
- Meet and exceed company goals for profitable revenue growth including in-market sales and gaining and growing distribution across brands in the respective countries.
- Lead the development of the strategic planning process for current and future growth of new accounts with all the Professional Beauty brands.
- Develop a Joint Business Plan with each distributor to incl. business objectives and action plans, and success measures to win vs. competition in the markets.
- Negotiate price structure improvements leveraging DSR synergies and portfolio increase. Operate within budget and company guidelines incl. financial stewardship.
- Formulate and lead the activation of new partnerships in the country with third party vendors/providers or new distributors to enable an optimized go-to-market model within the country.
- 3+ years experience of working with distributors/service agents or any B2B channels
- Relevant experience in the Professional industry is an added advantage.
- University or comparative degrees
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PPT, Word)