Representing a listed organization, with its HQ in China and having regional presence across China, Singapore, Denmark and Korea, we are seeking for an experienced C&B Partner (Senior Manager) with regional experience.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, maintenance and review of the compensation and benefit programs, ensuring a good alignment with Global guideline, also keeping the competitiveness in local market to support the business expansion needs.
- Designing, optimization and implementation of C&B strategy for salary and welfare system regionally, and to ensure continuity of long-term and short-term incentive projects.
- Assist and work along with HR Business Partner (s) in C&B related strategy and assignments
- Performing an advisory role to promote Regional C&B related strategy
- Providing annual review on the effectiveness of existing C&B strategies, policies and frameworks
- Coordinating with regional team in establishing strong framework for tax related matters
- Bachelor Degree with at least 8 -10 years of total rewards experience
- Regional experience is required, preferably at least 5 years of experience spent within high tech manufacturing, computing / telecommunication industries
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin, as required to liaise with Chinese stakeholders and partners in China
Interested candidates please apply/ send your resume to email@example.com
Do note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA 19C9859, R1433612