- Oversee the allocation of space to ensure that vessels utilize their space effectively to maximize the profitability of trade services.
- Collaborate with agents, both internal and external stakeholders, regarding trade services, including new services, service changes, vessel locations, and omissions.
- Manage and update the Trade Services Catalog and generate lifting reports as needed.
- Monitor the utilization of space for transshipment cargoes.
- Evaluate the performance of agents in terms of space utilization efficiency.
- Coordinate and review container stock management.
- Undertake any other additional responsibilities as directed by your superior
- At least 2 years relevant trade experience in liner shipping with a global shipping firm
- Team player with strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Meticulous, outgoing personality, assertive and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.