Our client is one of the world’s leading automotive solutions providers & component manufacturers with HQ in Europe. The Singapore office serves as the hub for Southeast Asia. Besides corporate services, Sales & Marketing, R&D etc are also operated from Singapore.
With the advancement of technology and growing trend in IOT or cloud computing in most of the technology solutions. They are looking for more cloud engineers to be part of there growing R&D team.
- Develop, roll out and maintain Cloud solutions to allow our Engineering applications (EA) to be operated in the most effective and performant way
- Develop, roll out and maintain Cloud architectures following the company standards for Service and Application Architecture
- Validate the latest available technologies, components and tools on the market to operate our current and future Engineering Applications
- Design of proof of concepts using components from AWS, Azure and other Cloud suppliers
- Technical leadership of a development and expert team using SAFe and SCRUM methods
- Coordinate the IT and Business Requests with the relevant Stakeholders via SAFe and DevOps processes
- Support in rollout and version upgrades for our Agile/ CI Applications hosted in AWS Conti VPCs
- Understand and follow the R&D and IT processes
- Work together with a worldwide team from different time zones and from different cultures
- Engineering Degree or any related discipline
- Preferable more than 3 years of working experience in an IT organization
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience with Cloud Governance Framework
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 Cloud computing vendors and ability to explain cloud technology, services and deployment models
- Cloud technology and services for Data Management activities.
- Strong in Agile CI/CD solutions on AWS Cloud.
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Docker technology, Cloud Storage and Jenkin
- Knowledge of ITSM and basic knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of SAFe and SCRUM
- Understand the terminology used by IT processes and the meaning of related statements/ documentation/ references. Such as IT Service, SLA, Service Incident, Service Change, Service Request, User, etc