- Assist in identifying regulatory compliance risks and performing compliance risk assessments.
- Monitor regulatory change developments and potential impact of regulatory change to our Business, including performing gap analysis and providing compliance advisory to stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring of compliance activities.
- Ensure governance structure, compliance, risk and data security systems and procedures are aligned with Singapore regulatory compliance and the group.
- Generate compliance awareness by planning and providing compliance training tools/systems/database (Compliance Guidelines and SOPs) and provide any other support/knowledge where required.
- Liaise or engage with relevant stakeholders within the Group to provide expertise and support on all compliance related matters.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in any discipline or equivalent, preferably degree in Finance and Economics.
- Have good working knowledge of local/ regional regulations, particularly on cryptocurrency.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver quality work under pressure within deadlines.
- Able to start work immediately or on a short notice is preferred.