Our client is one of the leading construction companies in Singapore; they provide building construction and civil engineering services. The company undertakes various construction projects, such as residential, commercial, institutional, civil engineering and infrastructural projects for private and public sectors.
- Reporting to the Project Manager/ Project Director/ Business Unit Head.
- Jointly prepare the project start-up and execution plan with the Project Manager, as well as define key project targets in terms of time, cost, quality, resources, EHS, and contractual.
- Manage and plan every stage of a construction project and ensure the project is completed safely, within budget, on time while achieving the desired quality.
- Manage resource deployment and overall management of site at all stages of construction works.
- Manage the procurement of material and stock control, as well as the timely delivery of equipment, building components, and any other related logistics arrangement at all stages of construction works.
- Manage subcontractors, including monitoring of manpower, work progress, and scheduling of their works.
- Work closely with client representatives and consultants in all project matters, especially relating to contracts, construction, and EHS issues.
- Establish appropriate reporting and controlling procedures to improve project operations and delivery.
- Drive the implementation of innovative construction methodologies and practices on-site to improve productivity and achieve lean outcomes.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related.
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management and/ or site management works for building projects and multi-level basement construction.
- Strong technical understanding of construction methodologies and sequencing, with a special interest in precast and DfMA technology.
- Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables.
- Adopt a proactive mindset when facing and solving issues; take charge of the planning and organization of resources and activities at the site.
- Proponent of lean principles, actively seeking to maximize value and minimize waste in processes and resource management; Believer of empirical data and measurement as the basis of decision-making to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Applicants with prior relevant experience in residential/ commercial/ industrial/ healthcare/ institutional/ government sector/ others* projects will be preferred.