- Support the organisation’s vision in promoting and driving AMR initiatives for enterprises and industries, playing a key role in prioritising value-driven innovative projects and drive future innovation efforts, working closely with both public and private sector partners.
- Identify key ecosystem and industry gaps from both users and AMR tech providers and implement initiatives to help overcome these gaps so that AMR can be deployed and adopted at scale by users from different industries.
- Scout for new technologies, build collaborative networks with technology providers and system integrators, research institutes and develop future solutions that meet industry needs.
- Scope, administer and project manage use-case deployment, implementing strategies for eventual commercialisation or scale-up adoption to more potential users. This includes managing budgets, assessing, and monitoring project outcomes and recommending enhancements where necessary.
- Support suitable and relevant communications and marketing efforts to build awareness and encourage adoption.
- Suitable educational qualification in related field, with an understanding of the robotics landscape and challenges faced by solution adopters and providers
- Good understanding of project execution and has strong project management skills
- Able to function with ambiguity, visualise outcomes and provide clarity for the stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, negotiation, and presentation skills for engaging multiple stakeholders