Our client is one of the global top 10 financial groups. Singapore houses some of the regional core centres including the technology systems.
They are seeking an experienced Core Banking Program Manager with a strong background in Temenos T24 to lead and oversee initiatives within the Asia tech centre. Your role will involve planning, managing, and implementing T24 developments, identifying system requirements, and ensuring technical excellence. You will collaborate with stakeholders, provide technical guidance, and drive system improvements.
- Lead Core Banking program and initiatives in Tech Hub for Asia, focusing on Temenos T24.
- Plan and oversee T24 developments and system requirements identification.
- Manage the gathering and assessment of technical requirements, translating them into technical design documents.
- Recommend system alternatives and enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with Systems Management Procedures and governance.
- Provide technical and functional guidance and hands-on support.
- Manage open issues, conduct root cause analysis, and implement timely resolutions.
- Draft project plans and oversee technical project phases.
- Review IT platform build, processes, and system performance, proposing improvement plans.
- Optimize the use of TEMENOS Client Services tools.
- Fine-tune interfaces and improve performance.
- Enhance exception handling and develop programs for failure scenarios.
- Prepare communications and presentations for stakeholders on process and system opportunities and constraints.
- Lead technical issue management meetings with senior stakeholders, including external vendors.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in software development and application support, with a focus on Core banking, including essential Temenos T24 skills.
- Strong team management experience, particularly with large offshore development teams.
- Proven track record in managing mid-large sized T24 projects and working with senior stakeholders and regional teams.
- Subject Matter Expertise in T24 Technical and Functional Areas.
- Familiarity with library management and DevOps best practices. And experience in full Project Life Cycle, including SDLC methodologies and Agile.
- Analytical mindset with critical thinking skills, capable of exploring innovative solutions. Strong problem-solving abilities, root cause analysis, and systemic thinking.
- Effective leader with persuasive communication and relationship-building skills.