Our client is a global supply chain specialist with its operations span in numerous parts of the world. They are currently seeking for talents of the right attitude to fit into team’s dynamics as a Corporate Treasury Analyst.
About the role
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible in handling the treasury operations, the organisation’s cash management and its control and compliance across the organisation’s various entities.
- Support daily treasury operations including preparation and review of reports for management reporting purposes and conduct periodic review on accrual entries
- Maintenance of master bank account list and account closure list to ensure records align with stakeholders
- Cash management support including providing assistance in executing transactions and active cash position monitoring
- Review and analyse bank fees periodically and resolve any operational or transactional banking issues with internal stakeholders and banks
- Support in dividend exercise, intercompany loans and any other funding requirements
- Authorise ad-hoc or urgent payment release, provides necessary advice on payment methods and identify any payment run discrepancies
- Liaise with respective country controller and banks to ensure processes are in order and complied with internal policies
- Endorse and monitor vendor-initiated payment arrangements
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
- At least two years of treasury experience with multi-national company is a must
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability to adapt well and multi-task
Please feel free to send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420