As they are currently experiencing exponential growth, we have been engaged to hire a Country Manager, Taiwan to lead their strategic business management operations and commercial agenda.
Leading the entire office in Taiwan, you will report into the Asia Pacific Leadership and sit within the executive team to advance the overall mission and vision of the organization. In this leadership capacity, you will be responsible for inspiring evolution to continuously improve all functions within the commercial realm.
With excellent stakeholder and team management capabilities, you will bring wealth of experience in commercial management and a strong track record in achieving revenue targets for your brands.
Role and Responsibilities
· Be fully responsible for the business’ local P&L, market performance, and continuous business improvement
· Evaluate company financial performance and identify areas for expansion and improvement to achieve revenue and profit targets
· Collaborate with the global leadership team to formulate and execute strategic business plans to drive omnichannel penetration and growth
· Leverage strong understanding of the market and its consumers to identify areas for business growth and expansion
· Lead respective team directors and ensure continued success across departments
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or related
· At least 15 years of experience of working experience, with a portfolio of management responsibilities spanning across commercial, operations, and finance
· Excellent understanding and working background in the Cosmetics / Retail / Premium Consumer Goods industry
· Strong background in marketing and commercial brand management, with total brand / country P&L management responsibilities
· Excellent business acumen, with a strong and proven track record in managing and achieving sales and revenue targets
· Experience in omnichannel brand development across eCommerce (dotcom, marketplace) and offline retail
Interested applicants, do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alicia.lee@cornerstoneglobalpartners to kickstart a confidential discussion.