- Assessment of credit applications, internal ratings, and transaction proposals for new or existing corporate clients within the relevant region
- Presentation of early-stage potential transactions to senior management and Business. Engage in deal screening, communicate credit views and provide insight on proposals.
- Strong communication skills, liaising with stakeholders across divisions and jurisdictions. Ability to communicate with to business on transactions, providing clarity and strong guidance and direction on risk appetite.
- Responsible for management of term sheet, loan documentation and ISDA/CSA review. Regularly engage in discussions with Business stakeholders, advising on appropriate terms, ensuring these are admissible from a risk and commercial standpoint.
- Tracking and monitoring of allocated portfolio and clients from a client specific as well as a sector and country perspective. Flagging of any potential issues with relevant Business and relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- 7 years of corporate credit experience in the banking industry, with exposure to large corporate counterparties.
- Strong working knowledge of preparing credit applications, with experience in preparing credit applications and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
R22104464; EA: 19C985