The Role Responsibility:
- Using the preferred channel to communicate and provide responses where appropriate to general or account-related enquiries initiated by customer.
- Handle simultaneous channel responses, including in-app chat, web form, and voice hotline.
- Ensure timely documentation, classification, customer acknowledgement, and follow-up actions for all cases according to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Identify the main reason for calling, document the situation accurately, and route cases to relevant parties (e.g. risk, fraud, onboarding, ops) to help resolve the issue.
- Timely communication with customers in relation to their cases and escalate issues to managers
- Customer Due Diligence
- Product Service Escalation
- Banking Compliance and Regulation
- Being a local focal point for SOC, ensuring MSSP SOC and MDR integration is smooth and seamless
- .SIEM Engineering - building SIEM use cases, detections and playbooks, developing and managing integrations.
- L1/L2 monitoring, to review and maintain effective SLAs and SLIs.
- Graduate with 2-5 years of Customer Service experienc, ideally in Financial institutions or high growth start-ups.
- Experience in complaints handling in a high-volume environment.
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial products.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the Bank’s Control Framework and Governance Structure preferred