- Using the preferred channel to communicate and provide responses where appropriate to general or account-related feedback/complaint initiated by client
- Handle simultaneous channel complaints/feedback in a seamless and frictionless manner
- Ensure timely recording, classification, customer acknowledgement, investment and follow-up actions for all case handling cases according to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Identify the root cause and route cases to relevant parties (e.g. risk, fraud, onboarding, ops) to resolve the issue feedback/complaint
- Timely communication with customers in relation to their complaint cases and resolve issues
- Ensure compliance with the Governance Policy, the Portfolio Management Standards and System Delivery Framework.
- Undergo annual compliance and financial crime training.
- Act as the bank’s defence, and promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
- Graduate with 2 years of experience in Customer Complaints Handling, ideally in Financial institutions or high growth start ups
- Experience in complaints handling in a high volume environment
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial products.
- Good understanding of the Bank’s Control Framework and Governance Structure preferred.