An established industry freight forwarding industry client is seeking for an industry professional who holds the expertise of working closely with customers and vendors as you comply with the industry logistics requirements and standards.
You are responsible for overall end to end customer facing activities as you monitor through cargo deliveries and schedules. You will assist on ongoing continuous improvement programs and shipment operations.
- Coordinate with vendors and customers for daily and weekly bookings as you monitor all shipment approvals, deliveries, and schedules.
- Work closely with nominated carriers for space and equipment on scheduled vessel that meets customer’s requirements.
- Support company agencies with updates, work, and coordinate with warehouse operations to truck delivery schedules. Optimize warehouse space and equipment utilisation as you work through shipment operations.
- Co-ordinate with Air Forwarder, co-loader, shipper, trucker in organising IFS shipments.
- Provide excellent customer service support and co-ordination for last minute changes of shipment mode Air/Sea, Sea/Air, Sea/Truck, Air/Truck and more.
- Minimum with diploma education.
- Have at least 5 years of sales support or customer delivery work experience within logistics or courier industries.
- Conduct good customer relationships management with passion for service excellence and delivery.
- Work well with both internal and external partners and equip well with advanced Excel skills.
For role discussion, please send your enquiries to email@example.com