- Follow up on customer enquiries, agents & complaints
- Arrange trucking & collection of cargo, booking & shipping documentation
- Co-ordinate & monitor shipment with carriers and clients
- Support in all aspect of sales and operational activities
- Assist operation with preparing BL
- Process custom permit
- Inform shipper on any changes in vessel details or delay in arrival date
- Assist with billing and closing jobs
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Relevant Diploma in a Logistic/Transportation discipline
- At least 1 year(s) of relevant experience, preferably in Freight Forwarding/ Shipping industry. Training is provided.
- Preferably specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably experienced in shipping systems