Our client is a leading international bank. With more than 50 years in Singapore. As the Asia Pacific headquarters, the tech centre in Singapore with about 500 IT professionals is supporting branches in the region providing a range of corporate/ wholesale & consumer banking.
As part growing plan and upgrading and supporting their client in the region. they are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer at AVP level, to cope with the increasing demand of the cyberspace and operational needs
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures to protect the bank’s information systems and networks
- Conduct proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate security controls
- Provide technical expertise and advisory services to stakeholders about the security aspects, covering client computing, cloud computing, networking, and infrastructure components
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, documentation, and communication with the relevant internal teams.
- Investigate and respond to security incidents and apply security controls for the containment of cyberattacks when required.
- Support and lead projects to drive continuous improvement in security and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- More than 3 years of relevant experience dealing with cybersecurity
- More than 3 years of working experience in CyberArk PAS, Tenable.sc, SolarWinds SEM and other security-related solutions
- Strong knowledge of networking and major internet protocols and security concepts
- Effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A team player who is flexible and believes in a proactive approach
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in technologies related to infrastructure engineering.
- Ability to identify, report and solution problems in new and existing applications in a team environment.
- Technical solution knowledge on installation, configuration, performance tuning and problem-solving
- Strong understanding of networking technologies such as routers, firewalls, switches, TCP/IP, etc.
- Expertise in various security technologies and web technologies with professional security certifications would be a plus
- Experience mentoring junior team members