I am hiring for a leading joint venture formed by two of Singapore's major mobile network operators
The principal role is to manage the security platform for the 3.5GHz C-Band RAN system so as to ensure the RAN network is adequately protected and secured against cybersecurity threats and incidents.
- Oversee the overall operation and functions of the JVCo security platform.Monitor Cyber Security Events for the JVCo 3.5 GHz C-Band Radio systems.
- Review event logs from the respective systems and ensure that there are no anomalies in the logs.
- Raise report on any security incidents to IMDA?JV's
- Coordinate with JV's to administer cybersecurity measures to prevent, manage and respond to cybersecurity threats and incidents.
- Coordinate with JV's1 to assess and monitor the compliance of the JVCo with the JV organization cybersecurity policy.
- Work with JV's to engage external vendor to perform Vulnerability Assessment in order to ensure compliance to IMDA 5G security requirement.
- Collaborate with JV's to engage external parties to perform external and internal Penetration Test for Network and Applications.
- Ensure the security platform is up to date with tracking and identifying the latest security threat to the JVCo network and system.
- Conduct regular scanning of JVCo RAN System to ensure the accuracy of the Asset Inventory and track any Vulnerabilities in the Asset.
- Facilitate and work with JV's in the preparation for any audit (e.g TCS, Mobile TIRA).
- Administer all system and user management functions of the 5G security platform, which include:
- Assign access right to users of JV's and the equipment vendors;
- Software and hardware upgrades;
- System maintenance (such as database maintenance).
- Degree in Computer / Telecommunication Engineering or related qualification or possess at least three years of related working experience.
Candidates shall be equipped with the following experience / skill set:
- Experience in conducting Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test
- Experience in conducting security audit and setting cyber security policy
- Experience in managing Cyber Security Operation
- Candidates with CISSP/CISA/GIAC or equivalent certification is an advantage
EA License Number: 19C9859 | Registration Number: R1980793