- Design, development, testing and deployment of financial dashboards using Tableau. Hands-on development of data models and visualisations will be required.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements, define technical or process specifications and deliver visualization solutions that generate business insights for end-users
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, table calculations, LOD expressions, etc.) to create analytical dashboards
- Develop and automate data processing pipelines for data modelling, analysis, and reporting from various data sources system
- Implement and maintain proper data governance process to ensure data availability, integrity and completeness for key stakeholders
- Support Finance partners and stakeholders through use of data analytics
- Degree holder in Business / Data Analytics or equivalent related experience
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in developing data analytics solutions and visualization tools
- Hands-on experience with Tableau is a must.
- Strong knowledge of using SQL to query and transform large datasets
- High proficiency in standard office tools such as Excel
- Strong knowledge of database structure principles and data mining, processes and designs
- Strong data architecture, data modelling and data management skills: mapping and collating data from multiple source systems