A regional growing beauty and fragrances business brand client is identifying for a Demand Planner who is responsible for planning inventory flow, analysing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- Drive regular monthly S&OP forecast activities with functional stakeholders.
- Develop 12-month rolling demand forecast, incorporating market intelligence (promotions, phase in/phase out and new product launches
- Translate demand forecast into actual order management
- Reconcile supply plan to demand plan to mitigate shortfalls and excess stocks situations for new launches, production related shortages or un-forecasted demand spikes.
- Assess, mitigate business risks together with commercial stakeholders.
- Conduct historical sales analysis and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast.
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, S&OP and KPI reports.
- Participate in demand & supply planning projects.
- Minimum degree holder and above.
- At least 2 years of related working experience in supply chain vertical.
- Sound knowledge and assessment over products’ regulations, inventory control and planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP experience is an added advantage.
- Have good organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion.
For more information, please email to email@example.com