Our client, a leading MNC in global energy and power generation business is looking for suitable talent to join them as Deputy General Manager, Technical Services.
- Cooperate and lead the platform company of the Group in Asian region with the inferior staffs in the division as the partner of the company. Support for the existing properties of the platform company so that the properties can be appropriately and effectively operated and maintained.
- Support Business Development team and Solution Services team with a technical perspective when considering new project opportunities. Provide technical due diligence, review of O&M portion of financial model, and technical support during discussion with EPC contractor and owner’s engineer.
- Responsible for review, comment and administration of Long-Term Service Agreement (LTSA), in order to ensure sustainable operation for Asian investee companies and ongoing projects.
- Serve as a point of contact for Technical Service Agreement (TSA) signed between Asian investee companies and the Group. Work to expand the scope of TSA, as well as acquiring new TSA by bringing out further needs through communication with Asian investee companies and operating companies under negotiation.
- Cooperate with HQ, analyze and provide solution and/or recommendations for several issues and incident happened on operating and maintenance of power plants who have concluded TSA with Company.
- Act as a contact window for technical matters between Asian investee companies and Company HQ even though there is no TSA.
- Support engineers who are dispatched to the Asian investee company’s site so that they can appropriately work at the site and communicate with objective department of Company HQ.
- Provide safety and risk management consultancy for business development and existing assets of Company within Asia region.
- Participate in several day-to-day meetings amongst Asian investee companies, construction sites and Company HQ for a part of asset management and to support them from technical point of view.
- Support overseas promotion of solution businesses by Solution Services team from O&M perspective.
- Support overseas sales of zero emission and decarbonization businesses from O&M perspective.
- Min. Degree in any Engineering related field
- With more than 15 years of working experience of Operation and/or Maintenance in the power plant such as Gas, Coal and Oil-fired thermal power plant
- Experience in business/ project development activities of power industry would be a strong advantage.
- Deep understanding of power markets, policy and regulations, vendors, consultancy service providers, and power economics in Asia.
- Strong initiative in unstructured environments.
- Deep understanding of value creation in Energy Power assets and markets in the region.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and collaboration skills within large organizations and with broad multi-party outside organizations.
- Ability to understand several contract documents such as EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction: Turnkey) contract, PPA (Power Purchase Agreement), FSA (Fuel Supply Agreement), SHA (ShareHolder Agreement) and LTSA (Long Term Service Agreement).
- Experience negotiating and executing key project technical documents associated with the development, construction, and operation of energy assets – for example, tender RFQ and EPC contract and LTSA.
- Ability to discover potential risks and unsafety circumstance in the activities.
- Ability to create appropriate safety circumstance and the procedures, and to instruct.
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues and opportunities into succinct and actionable terms.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly driven, detail-oriented, and hard-working individual with high standards for self and others.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Willing to travel to SEA countries for business trip (once a month/ once every two months)
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.