Our client is one of the world’s leading internet & online services companies. Popular among PC & mobile community especially in the gaming & e-commerce space. Strong core business and listed on Nasdaq & HKEX.
With expansion plans and the intention to capture the Southeast Asia market; the regional office in Singapore is set for rapid growth. Expecting to multiply the headcounts by 2023
They are looking for an experienced desktop/ laptop/ end-user support engineer; to cater to the increasing support needs in Singapore.
- Provide desktop & laptop support, including but not limited to Software/Hardware issues and reinstallation of OS. Also, participate in the information security operation.
- Set up and maintenance of the network and weak current system in the office, including switch and firewall configuration and tuning.
- Assist each department in IT matters for onboarding/off-boarding staff, including computer preparation for new employees and computer recycling after employees leave.
- Assist each studio with computer hardware upgrades or replacements.
- Maintenance of printer and conference equipment, providing conference support as requested.
- Communicate with all departments regularly, understand and collect their actual IT requirement.
- Daily IT assets management and annual stock taking.
- IT devices operation and maintenance, including but not limited to NAS, firewall, switch, router, AP configuration and tuning.
- Record daily IT issue, technical document writing and sharing with team members.
- Degree in Computer science or other related majors
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in IT or Internet industries
- Expert in computer hardware installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Expert in Windows command, and strong troubleshooting skills in Windows OS.
- Good customer service, responsibility, and execution.
- Takes initiative and teamwork.
- Familiar with Linux scripting or Windows PowerShell, and use scripting to achieve some automation in daily support
- Able to communicate with the local team in Singapore and China team effectively
- Experience in setting up and maintenance of computer network projects would be an advantage