Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful IC design semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication company. They provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology to create unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications.
Digital IC Design Engineer (SoC Integration)
- Discussion with system engineers on SoC architecture and feedback on optimization
- Work on SoC integration; system block development, e.g., power management, clock/reset, system register, test control, PinMux, etc
- Discussion with synthesis engineer and back-end engineer on design optimization.
- SoC DFT support
- SoC verification plan and SoC verification support
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with ASIC design experience.
- Knowledge of ASIC design flow
- Experience in RTL coding, RTL and gate-level debug
- Understanding of DFT, timing and power requirements
- Familiar with UNIX/ Linux environment and scripting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on mixed-signal design would be an advantage