Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful IC design semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication company. They provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology to create unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications.
Digital IC Design Engineer (SoC Power)
- Work with SoC Integration and SoC Timing on power structure optimization
- Work on UPF development to support different stages of implementation flow and SoC verification
- Work on power structure, eg. Isolation of power domains, level-shifter crossing voltage domains
- Conduct power structure check at different implementation stages
- Support back-end implementation on power structure and optimization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with ASIC design experience
- Familiar with ASIC design flow
- Experience in UPF development and power check
- Good understanding of Power structure.
- Familiar with UNIX/ Linux environment and scripting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills